We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The second wife of Britain's Prince Charles, Camilla Parker Bowles was born Camilla Shand in London, England in 1947. She met Prince Charles at Windsor Great Park in the early seventies. Believing he would never propose, however, she married Army officer Andrew Parker Bowles with whom she had two children, Tom, born in 1975 and Laura, born in 1979. Her marriage to Andrew ended in divorce in January 1995.
One of the most famous individuals in Camilla's family tree is her great-grandmother, Alice Frederica Edmonstone Keppel, royal mistress to King Edward VII from 1898 until his death in 1910. Madonna shares a distant relationship with Camilla Parker Bowles through Zacharie Cloutier (1617-1708), while Celine Dion shares descent with Camilla from Jean Guyon (1619-1694).
Camilla Parker-Bowles Family Tree
This family tree is explained using an Ahnentafel chart, a standard numbering scheme which makes it easy to see at a glance how a specific ancestor is related to the root individual, as well as easily navigate between generations of a family.
1. Camilla Rosemary SHAND was born on 17 Jul 1947 in King's College Hospital, London. She married Brigadier Andrew Henry PARKER-BOWLES (b. 27 Dec 1939) at The Guard's Chapel, Wellington Barracks, on 4 July 1973. Their marriage ended in divorce in 1996.1
2. Major Bruce Middleton Hope SHAND was born on 22 Jan 1917.2 Major Bruce Middleton Hope SHAND and Rosalind Maud CUBITT were married on 2 Jan 1946 in St. Paul's Knightsbridge.3
3. Rosalind Maud CUBITT was born on 11 Aug 1921 in 16 Grosvenor Street, London. She died in 1994.3
Major Bruce Middleton Hope SHAND and Rosalind Maud CUBITT had the following children:4
1 i. Camilla Rosemary SHAND
ii. Sonia Annabel SHAND was born on 2 Feb 1949.
iii. Mark Roland SHAND was born on 28 Jun 1951 and died on 23 Apr 2014.
4. Philip Morton SHAND was born on 21 Jan 1888 in Kensington.5 He died on 30 Apr 1960 in Lyon, France. Philip Morton SHAND and Edith Marguerite HARRINGTON were married on 22 Apr 1916.6 They were divorced in 1920.
5. Edith Marguerite HARRINGTON was born on 14 Jun 1893 in Fulham, London.7
Philip Morton SHAND and Edith Marguerite HARRINGTON had the following children:
2 i. Major Bruce Middleton Hope SHAND
ii. Elspeth Rosamund Morton SHAND
6. Roland Calvert CUBITT, 3rd Baron Ashcombe, was born on 26 Jan 1899 in London and died on 28 Oct 1962 in Dorking, Surrey. Roland Calvert CUBITT and Sonia Rosemary KEPPEL were married on 16 Nov 1920 in Guard's Chapel, Wellington Barracks, St. George Hanover Square.8 They were divorced in Jul 1947.
7. Sonia Rosemary KEPPEL was born on 24 May 1900.9 She died on 16 Aug 1986.
Roland Calvert CUBITT and Sonia Rosemary KEPPEL had the following children:
3 i. Rosalind Maud CUBITT
ii. Henry Edward CUBITT was born on 31 Mar 1924.
iii. Jeremy John CUBITT was born on 7 May 1927. He died on 12 Jan 1958.
8. Alexander Faulkner SHAND was born on 20 May 1858 in Bayswater, London.10 He died on 6 Jan 1936 in Edwardes Place, Kensington, London. Alexander Faulkner SHAND and Augusta Mary COATES were married on 22 Mar 1887 in St. George, Hanover Square, London.11
9. Augusta Mary COATES was born on 16 May 1859 in Bath, Somerset.12
Alexander Faulkner SHAND and Augusta Mary COATES had the following children:
4 i. Philip Morton SHAND
10. George Woods HARRINGTON was born on 11 Nov 1865 in Kensington.13 George Woods HARRINGTON and Alice Edith STILLMAN were married on 4 Aug 1889 in St. Luke's, Paddington.14
11. Alice Edith STILLMAN was born about 1866 in Notting Hill, London.15
George Woods HARRINGTON and Alice Edith STILLMAN had the following children:
i. Cyril G. HARRINGTON was born about 1890 in Parsons Green.
5 ii. Edith Marguerite HARRINGTON
12. Henry CUBITT, 2nd Baron Ashcombe was born on 14 Mar 1867. He died on 27 Oct 1947 in Dorking, Surrey. Henry CUBITT and Maud Marianne CALVERT were married on 21 Aug 1890 in Ockley, Surrey, England.
13. Maud Marianne CALVERT was born in 1865 in Charlton, near Woolwich, England. She died on 7 Mar 1945.
Henry CUBITT and Maud Marianne CALVERT had the following children:
i. Captain Henry Archibald CUBITT was born on 3 Jan 1892. He died on 15 Sep 1916.ii. Lieutenant Alick George CUBITT was born on 16 Jan 1894. He died on 24 Nov 1917.iii. Lieutenant William Hugh CUBITT was born on 30 May 1896. He died on 24 Mar 1918.
6 iv. Roland Calvert CUBITT, 3rd Baron Ashcombe
v. Archibald Edward CUBITT was born on 16 Jan 1901. He died on 13 Feb 1972.
vi. Charles Guy CUBITT was born on 13 Feb 1903. He died in 1979.
14. Lt. Col. George KEPPEL was born on 14 Oct 1865 and died on 22 Nov 1947.16 Lt. Col. George KEPPEL and Alice Frederica EDMONSTONE were married on 1 Jun 1891 in St. George, Hanover Square, London.17
15. Alice Frederica EDMONSTONE was born in 1869 in Duntreath Castle, Loch Lomond, Scotland. She died on 11 Sep 1947 in Villa Bellosquardo, near Firenze, Italy.
Lt. Col. George KEPPEL and Alice Frederica EDMONSTONE had the following children:
i. Violet KEPPEL was born on 6 Jun 1894. She died on 1 Mar 1970.
7 ii. Sonia Rosemary KEPPEL